I noticed there was leftover Greek Dressing in our refrigerator. We had spinach feta pizza for Meatless Monday a couple of weeks ago. Not wanting to waste it, I decided that I would use it this week to make some Greek Chicken Pita Sandwiches. Here’s what I did:
Greek Chicken Pita Sandwiches
- 6-8 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Pita Bread (I used Toufayan)
- Greek Dressing (Click HERE for the recipe)
- Romaine Lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes quartered
- Olives, sliced
- Pour about 3 tablespoons of the Greek dressing into a pan or enough to coat the chicken tenders. Add the chicken tenders to the pan, toss to coat with dressing. Continue to sauté the tenders, until golden brown.
- Once they are done, remove from the pan and drain for a minute on a paper towel.
- After they drain, cut the tenders into bite sized pieces.
- Cut the Pita bread in half and continue to assemble the pitas as you like. Drizzle some extra dressing on top for extra zing.
These were good for lunch and supper. Definite Do-Agianer!